Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween at the Playboy Mansion








So I got the opportunity to head to the Playboy Mansion for the official 2013 Halloween party. I decided to go as "Heisenboyd' from BREAKING BAD, complete with my stolen infant daughter.

Enjoy some of the delights.













< The front entry of the Mansion.








< The outside garden area is completely enclosed, and becomes a huge nightclub.  DJ Scribble was the DJ.











< More dance floor.











< Totally buff Paris Hilton doing Miley, while showing off her leg work.

















< The Hornitos girls doing bad things.












< Sponsor, Hornitos, set up a green screen photo booth.  Holly waves hello.















< The world famous grotto entrance.  Enter here at your own risk.















< The graveyard walkway leading into the estate.















< Freddy and me.
















< Heisenboyd surveys the scene.  Grotto waterfall in b.g.


















< Deadmau5 dancer with priest looking on.
















< I'm the cook.  Say my name.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. Always wanted to make it to a mansion party.

    ReplyDelete